RE [spam?] Problems installing NRPE

Reynier Pérez Mira rperezm at uci.cu
Tue Sep 22 14:25:24 CEST 2009

frank.bourdeau at dga.defense.gouv.fr wrote:
> Is nrpe daemon started or is xinetd installed and started ?

Hi:
I don't know why but the problem was the firewall. I run the command
/etc/init.d/iptables stop and the firewall stop fine. After that when I
try to check the configuration using the command I get not response.
When I open the ports 5666 to accept connections and start again the
firewall all was fine.

Cheers and thanks for your time