status Null

Jim Avery jim at jimavery.me.uk
Mon Sep 14 18:02:05 CEST 2009

2009/9/14 nadia kheffache <nadiakheffache at yahoo.fr>:
> i use centreon,
> define service{
>        host_name                               Centreon-Server
>        service_description             sys_local_cpu
>        use                             generic-service
>        check_command                   check_local_cpu_by_vmstat!80!90
>
> my commande is:
>
> command name: check_local_cpu_by_vmstat
>
> $USER1/check_vmstat -m CPU -wcpu-usg $ARG1$ -ccpu-usg $ARG2$

That all looks fine to me!

I don't have a copy of the check_vmstat plugin here here so can not
check it myself.

I wonder if the plugin is sending its output to standard error, not
standard output?  It does seem very strange how it works at the
command line, but gives no output when run inside Nagios.

If the plugin is provided with Centreon, you might ask on their forum
too (if you haven't already).

Cheers,

Jim