Migrating config files from version 2

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Sep 11 15:02:11 CEST 2009

On Sep 11, 2009, at 7:32 AM, Alex Huth wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am actually migrating the config files from version 2 to version 3.
> Everthing is fine except one command. Because i have no login for
> the old
> server i can't look into the perl script. Can someone give me the
> correct
> syntax for the version 3?
>
> command_line    $USER1$/check_http_extended -I $ARG1$ -p $ARG2$ -H
> $ARG3$ -u
> $ARG4$ -e 'HTTP/1.1 401' -S -g ok -A /adm/etc/nagios/nagios.pem

I'm not sure what you're asking for but check_http_extended is not a
standard nagios plugin and has no hits on google. It must be a plugin
that you created yourself. We'd be hard-pressed to figure out any
syntax you supported (although it does look to be similar to
check_http syntax).

If you give more detail on what you're doing and what's happening,
maybe we can at least point you in a direction.

--
Marc