How to make 1 exception for 1 host when mapping services to hostgroups?

Max perldork at webwizarddesign.com
Wed Sep 9 03:25:57 CEST 2009

If you are interested in reading about some of the techniques we use
to keep our performance high, you can here:

http://www.semintelligent.com/blog/

Warning: a number of the techniques we employ in our production
environment to increase perfomrance are techniques that many
experienced users would say are not smart or wise or prudent .. but
what can I say, they work well for us :).

- Max