shell script in nagios

Melanie Pfefer melanie_pfefer at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 8 09:04:42 CEST 2009

I have the ability not to check by ssh. The script can be run *from* any server *to* any server.

I just need to run this script, let's say from nagios server (so no need to ssh). I expect from nagios either not to notify me (in that case, the remote server status is OK) or send me an alert (But with the output of the script, that is actually the erroneous logs, either in the message body or in attachement)

Let me know your thoughts please