Nagio + SMS

craig at hooters-uk.com craig at hooters-uk.com
Wed Sep 2 11:15:22 CEST 2009

Thanks for the replies, I guess we have to be looking
at a GSM gateway then as our rack manager will not
allow us to have loose mobiles in cabs.

I have just had a quick Google on some GSM Modems and
wondered if any of these would be OK and use
something like gnokii.

GSM Modems
http://www.rfsolutions.co.uk/acatalog/GSM_Modems.html

Looking at this: