Different web views for different folks

Peter L. Berghold peter at berghold.net
Mon Oct 26 15:04:14 CET 2009

I seem to remember seeing somewhere that you can set the web interface
to show different views of the web interface depending on how a user
logs in.

Is this true and if so can somebody nudge me in the right direction for
the ins and outs of making that happen?

Thanks in advance,

Peter L. Berghold     http://www.berghold.net   peter at berghold.net
Unix Professional     Dog Agility Fan   Crazed Cook
"Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it."