Nagios "clock" way off

Kyle Tucker kylet at panix.com
Sun Oct 11 13:30:19 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Today when I noticed a root nearly full I looked to see
why Nagios hadn't flagged it. It was quickly apparent
when I saw Nagios wasn't going to run the next service
check until October of 2014!. I saw this for all services
with the last check having been the same year. The system
clock is definitely correct. Once I force a service check,
the times in Nagios correct. Here is a sample service check
before being forced to run. Any clue where to track this
down? I've confirmed check intervals are sane. Thanks.

Current Status:	OK  (for ???)
Status Information:	HTTP OK HTTP/1.1 200 OK - 0.144 second response time
Performance Data:	time=0.143614s;;;0.000000 size=36569B;;;0
Current Attempt:	1/3  (HARD state)
Last Check Time:	12-08-2014 13:54:37
Check Type:	ACTIVE
Check Latency / Duration:	0.221 / 0.160 seconds
Next Scheduled Check:  	12-08-2014 14:24:37
Last State Change:	12-01-2014 19:24:37

--
- Kyle
kylet at panix.com   http://www.panix.com/~kylet