send short SMS Notifications

Richard Gliebe richard.gliebe at fhv.at
Fri Oct 9 12:29:13 CEST 2009

Hi all,

is there a way to cut an SMS Notification Text from:

NNTP OK - 0.144 second response time on port 119 [201
localnews.DOMAIN.TLD InterNetNews NNRP server INN 2.3.4 (20020620
prerelease) ready (no posting).]

NNTP OK - 0.144 second response time on port 119

We ware running nagios-2.3 on a FreeBSD 6.1-RC Box

I know this installation is really old ;-)

My next step is the Upgrade to FreeBSD 7.2-STABLE with nagios-3.0.6 from
ports.

thanks
Richard

--