Using Nagios to monitor Exchange 2007 Queues, etc.. ??

Tue Oct 6 00:46:05 CEST 2009

I've heard occasional reports of that happening. A couple things to check:

- Make sure you applied all the latest updates and patches to Windows
(not just the critical or important ones that are installed
automatically, but also the optional ones). The plugin depends on some
recent versions of Windows libraries. Note: you do NOT need IE 8,
Silverlight or the like if you want to keep those off your servers.
- Try and download the Visual C++ redistributables. For the 32-bit
version, go to
http://www.microsoft.com/DOWNLOADS/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en.
The link to the 64 bit version is at the bottom of that page.
- Re-download the plugin. It could have been corrupted.
- Check that there are no permission issues.

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Kevin