Monitoring Open Ports

Matt Baer matt at baerconsult.com
Mon Oct 5 20:43:20 CEST 2009

For the most part, this works. However, the problem is that it requires that ALL open ports be accepted as parameters. I want to specify the ports to check. For example, if port 8081 is open, it may not always be open, then I get the stupid notification. I don't want to monitor port 8081, I want to monitor 25,80,110,143, etc.