Multiple interfaces on on host (single representation)

Scott Greenman GreenmanSE at familysearch.org
Fri Oct 2 19:57:54 CEST 2009

We have a similar situation but in our case we have two IPs per machine and we want to execute checks over both. The way I solved this was to put both IPs, comma-separated, into the 'address' field for the servers. I then wrapped the plugins with a script that would take the list of IPs and execute the check against each IP in turn.  This does mean that every check, including host checks, have to use the wrapper script.

For your case, using a separate variable is probably a better solution, but thought I'd just give you another option.

Scott Greenman
Software Developer
Family History Department
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
www.familysearch.org