What would you want in a replacementwebinterface?

Lane Williams lwilliams at CellularSouth.com
Mon Nov 30 22:59:53 CET 2009

If you have implemented ndo2db, you could write a SQL query tool
...PERL... which would find problems for host and services and then dump
the proper variables into something like:

#!/bin/sh
# This is a sample shell script showing how you can submit the
ACKNOWLEDGE_SVC_PROBLEM command
# to Nagios.  Adjust variables to fit your environment as necessary.

now=`date +%s`
commandfile='/usr/local/nagios/var/rw/nagios.cmd'

/bin/printf "[%lu] ACKNOWLEDGE_SVC_PROBLEM;$host;$service;1;1;1;Some
One;Some Acknowledgement Comment\n" $now > $commandfile

mand_id=40

http://old.nagios.org/developerinfo/externalcommands/commandlist.php

Lane Williams Jr. | Senior System Administrator | Cellular South
1018 Highland Colony Parkway | Suite No. 200| Ridgeland, MS  39157
Desk (601-974-7713) | Wireless (769-798-7713)
www.cellularsouth.com