Nagios with MRTG

Terry.Chow at hk.fortisnl.com Terry.Chow at hk.fortisnl.com
Thu Nov 26 10:07:27 CET 2009

Dear all,

                I am currently using Nagios 3 in Solaris 10 X86 version,
it is fine. Also I have install MRTG on the server and configure to
collect one switch interface traffic for testing.

                Is it possible to integrate MRTG graph about the switch
interface traffic into Nagios? So that I can use Nagios portal to view
the switch uptime, or other alert and also view the bandwidth usage of
the switch in MRTG format.

Thank you.

Terry Chow

System Engineer

Fortis (Hong Kong) Limited

28/F Fortis Bank Tower

77-79 Gloucester Road

Hong Kong

Tel     : +852-3653-0823

Email : terry.chow at hk.fortisnl.com

********
This message (including any attachments ) is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return email and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
********