What would you want in a replacement web interface?

Taylor Dondich tdondich at lilacnetworks.com
Mon Nov 16 17:22:56 CET 2009

Hi there.  I've been working on a replacement web interface for Nagios,
and it's coming along great!  However, I wanted to take the time to ask
the community some questions to get your feedback and roll it into the
interface.

So I have 3 questions to ask you all.  If you could answer with as much
detail as possible, it would be fantastic.

#1) What is the most important thing you want to see in a Tactical
Overview replacement?  What are the most essential components?

#2) When looking at a Host or a Service, what are the details you
want/need to see?  What can you not live without?

#3) What is your biggest gripe regarding the existing Nagios web user
interface?

--
Taylor Dondich (tdondich at gmail.com)
CEO at Lilac Networks (http://www.lilacnetworks.com)