Installing Nagios Server on a Virtual Machine

gmartin gmartin at gmartin.org
Fri Nov 13 02:18:37 CET 2009

This definitely a question of scale.  I suspect a virtual solution could
support a couple thousand services or even more in a distributed
environment.  For a smaller environment it would be a no-brainer.

We virtualize everything by default so the next nagios server will go
virtual in our MS Hyper-V pool.

\\Greg

\\Greg