add categories of warnings

Martin Melin mmelin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:32:44 CET 2009

Part of the beauty of Nagios is that it does not need to know about the
different types of failures that can happen in your network.

If you explain what kind of end result you're trying to achieve, I think we
can point you in the right direction.

Perhaps you would be better served by using something like pnp4nagios to
process performance data provided by your check plugins?

Regards,
Martin Melin

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Melanie Pfefer <melanie_pfefer at yahoo.co.uk