problem with check_mrtgtraf

AJay ajay at wxsec.com
Tue Nov 10 04:16:42 CET 2009

Sorry about the confusion. Actually I was talking about pnp graphics.

 The check_mrtgtraf plugin got the correct traffic value from the mrtg log file -- e.g., 2 KB/s or 800 B/s. I just want the 800B/s to automatically convert to 0.8KB/s via the check_mrtgtraf plugin (OR via pnp).

 Today with my colleague's help, I edited and recompiled check_mrtgtraf.c, removed the "report in/outgoing traffic in Bytes/sec" parts and "report in/outgoing traffic in MBytes/sec" parts. Now the output for the plugin is 0.8KB/s. And the pnp graphics look good, too. It's great!

 Anyway, thanks for your help, guys!