RE CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake.

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Mon Nov 9 17:49:14 CET 2009

As rpm -qa shows, I have the openssl-devel package installed :

[nagios at itcenter1 ~]$ rpm -qa | grep ssl
openssl-devel-0.9.8e-12.el5
app-ssl-5.0-10
openssl-0.9.8e-12.el5

What would then be my <DIR> ???

/usr/bin/openssl
/usr/include/openssl
/usr/include/openssl/aes.h
/usr/include/openssl/asn1.h
/usr/include/openssl/asn1_mac.h
/usr/include/openssl/asn1t.h
/usr/include/openssl/bio.h
/usr/lib/openssl
/usr/lib/openssl/engines
/usr/lib/openssl/engines/lib4758cca.so
/usr/lib/openssl/engines/libaep.so
/usr/lib/openssl/engines/libatalla.so

I find in the source-code of configure the following :

--with-ssl=DIR sets location of the SSL installation
--with-ssl-inc=DIR sets location of the SSL include files
--with-ssl-lib=DIR sets location of the SSL libraries

Greetingz,
Jonas.

On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 17:22 +0100, frank.bourdeau at dga.defense.gouv.fr