Delay sending SMS alerts....

Dj Lien dj_lien at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:54:10 CET 2009

I have set my office hours & this part is working correctly. Email alerts are 24/7 & SmS alerts are from 7am to 9am & then from 7pm till 12pm. Can Nagios be configured so that if a problem happens at 2am it will send an SmS alert at 7.
The problem I had last night is one of my drives run out of space quite quickly. I got the email alerts as expected. But there was no SmS alert, because SmS alerting wont start till 7am.
I have thought about changing the alerting frequency to every hour, but this will become counter productive because due to the number emails that could possibly be generated. I'm wondering if I missed this part in the manual lol :)
PeaceLien
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/buy/