New perl module: Nagios::Plugin::WWW::Mechanize

Ton Voon ton.voon at opsera.com
Fri May 29 10:26:45 CEST 2009

Hi!

Just to let you all know there is a new perl module on CPAN:
Nagios::Plugin::WWW::Mechanize.

You can use this to monitor your website, POSTing your login
credentials, navigating through your site, and picking out specific
content information. The example shows how I use it to capture the
number of users that are subscribed to the opsview-users mailing list,
after logging into Mailman's authentication system.

News story here: http://nagiosplugins.org/node/102

I'll also be running a workshop on this at the Nordic Meet next week.
You'll wonder how you lived without this! See you there!

Ton