Error while configuring NRPE on solaris

N Patil N.Patil at lntinfotech.com
Fri May 29 06:13:17 CEST 2009

Thanks Eric,
I have followed the same article but it dint help. This problem is
something which occured at the end, i mean while testing connectivity.

Thanks,
Nilesh

"Eric Pearce" <epearce at amberpoint.com>
05/28/2009 09:46 PM

<N.Patil at lntinfotech.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [Nagios-users] Error while configuring NRPE on solaris

This is a nice write-up:

http://www.utahsysadmin.com/2008/03/14/configuring-nagios-plugins-nrpe-on-solaris-10/