Error while accessing the web Interface

Jai Ram jaiho8 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 20:08:33 CEST 2009

Thanks Eric,

It's working fine after adding  crle -u -l /usr/sfw/lib.

I would appreciate if you can advise me in regards to the below error.

When I try to access trends,statusmap or alert histogram from the web
interface I am facing the below error.
Whoops!

*Error: Could not read object configuration data!*

Here are some things you should check in order to resolve this error:

   1. Verify configuration options using the *-v* command-line option to
   check for errors.
   2. Check the Nagios log file for messages relating to startup or status
   data errors.
   3. Make sure you've compiled the main program and the CGIs to use the
   same object data storage options (i.e. default text file or template-based
   file).

Make sure you read the documentation on installing, configuring and running
Nagios thoroughly before continuing. If all else fails, try sending a
message to one of the mailing lists. More information can be found at
http://www.nagios.org.

Thanks
Jai.

Thanks