Unable to open MRTG log file

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Wed May 20 20:02:10 CEST 2009

Have you checked ownership of the mrtg log file to ensure your nagios
user has at least read-only access? As your nagios user, try to cat the
file and see if you get a permission denied message.

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan