Running Windows batch files through NRPE

Leleux, Jeremy J jjleleux at sunlandconstruction.com
Wed May 20 15:17:48 CEST 2009

Thanks for the posts y'all!  I was able to get it running w/ 2 batch
files. The first batch file was strictly a file copy script that sent
over the config and update script.  The second batch uses psexec to run
the update script on each windows server.  I'm still working out some
kinks, but for the most part it's working.  If anyone is looking for
more information on how to do this, let me know and I would be glad to
help.

Respectfully,

Jeremy Leleux
IT Administrator