Running Windows batch files through NRPE

Onotsky, Steve x55328 Steve.Onotsky at broadridge.com
Tue May 19 16:57:53 CEST 2009

I don't think that Nagios/nscp is geared to what you want it to do.
Instead, I would suggest that a Scheduled Task might be more appropriate
(or use something like SMS to push out an update on demand/on a
schedule, if you have it in place).

Cheers

Steve Onotsky

Server Support Technologist

Broadridge

Investor Communication Solutions, Canada

5970 Chedworth Way

Mississauga  ON  L5R 4G5

Tel: (905) 507-5328

Fax: (905) 507-5312