Installation errors

Martin Scullion Martin.Scullion at croydon.gov.uk
Tue May 19 10:31:22 CEST 2009

Hi There

Am trying to install nagios 3.0.6 on a Solaris 10 box and am having
trouble with the 'make all' command

It generates the following error :

gcc -g -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include/glib-2.0
-I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include   -DNSCORE  -c  events.c

events.c: In function `event_execution_loop':

events.c:988: error: `WNOHANG' undeclared (first use in this function)

events.c:988: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

events.c:988: error: for each function it appears in.)

*** Error code 1

make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `events.o'

Current working directory /var/tmp/nagios-3.0.6/base

*** Error code 1

Any help would be much appreciated

Martin

<hr>
For practical advice on how to deal with the recession visit <a href="http://www.croydoncrunch.com/">www.croydoncrunch.com</a>

Please use this web site address to view the Council's E-Mail disclaimer -
Croydon Council disclaimer</a>