RE [spam?] memory on windows

frank.bourdeau at dga.defense.gouv.fr frank.bourdeau at dga.defense.gouv.fr
Mon May 18 17:00:29 CEST 2009

Hi Melanie,

NSCLIENT++ is the Nagios client for Windows 2003, 2000, 2008. You can
download it at http://nsclient++.org/nscp/. Follow the documentation on
the web site.

[ENVOYE PAR INTERNET]

frank.bourdeau at dga.defense.gouv.fr

Melanie Pfefer <melanie_pfefer at yahoo.co.uk>
18/05/2009 16:51

nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net
cc
nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Objet
[spam?] [Nagios-users] memory on windows

hi

I have a windows 2003 and want to monitor its memory usage

can you please pass me the plugin that can notify me if memory usage
reached X GB?

thank you

reporting any issue.