report : Insufficient Data

MAD sri.lumpa at free.fr
Tue May 12 12:44:23 CEST 2009

To create its graphs, Nagios parses its log files. So if you delete them (or they are lost), it will be like Nagios wouldn't have been running for the period missing from the log file. For example, if the log files from May the 2nd to May the 4th are missing, you won't have any data on the status, the check results, etc... Nagios would have ran, and so no graphs either.

Marc-André