Required RPMs for Nagios 2.5

Karen Tsai hytsai at stanford.edu
Tue May 12 00:05:11 CEST 2009

Hi,

We are running Nagios 2.5 on Linux x86. We would like to get a list
of RPMs required for Nagios if there are any. We are trying to get
this information in preparation for the Linux up2date patching, in
order to evaluate if the up2date patching would possibly impact the
Nagios. Does anyone know if there are any required RPMs?

Thanks,
Karen