Connection refused

Fri May 8 11:14:24 CEST 2009

It may well be correct, but is a completely different setup! You have an
SSH tunnel; that's a rather critical piece of information. You have an
SSH tunnel from the Windows machine to somewhere else, instead of having
an NSClient++.

Maybe you meant to do a remote port forwarding and instead set up local
port forwarding.

--
Kevin Keane
Owner

Office: 866-642-7116
http://www.4nettech.com

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. The information herein is intended only for use by the intended recipient(s) named above. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the e-mail and any copies, printouts or attachments thereof.