Host Status Information Not Found

Surajit Mukherjee Surajit.Mukherjee at ness.com
Thu May 7 09:06:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

Anyone know what these messages mean? I've begun to add additional hosts
to my setup, when I restart Nagios, all hosts are displayed, tactical
states total of 4 hosts, I hit refresh a few times and tactical says
there's only 3 hosts...When I view host or service detail the number of
objects changes, and when viewing the individual hosts/services I get
the errors below, but if I hit refresh again the service/host
information is display....

Host Status Information Not Found!

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Surajit

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to
MailAdmin at ness.com and then delete it from your system.

Ness technologies is neither liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for
any delay in its receipt.