experience with check_sasraid_megaraid for Dell PERC 4?

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Sat May 2 01:18:45 CEST 2009

Yep, all the important stuff was commented out.

James Moseley

Bo Gusman <mlist at bogusville.us> wrote:

Your file is first.

I did 0 configuration on it - so much for trusting things right out of the
box. :)

             Bo

41c41
< com2sec notConfigUser  default       OcwyronAs4
---

> > com2sec notConfigUser  default       public

74,75c74,75
< com2sec local       localhost       nagiosofc
< com2sec mynetwork   192.168.1.0/24      nagiosofc
---

> > #com2sec local     localhost       COMMUNITY
> > #com2sec mynetwork NETWORK/24      COMMUNITY

78,79c78,79
< group   MyRWGroup  v2c         local
< group   MyROGroup  v2c        mynetwork
---

> > #group MyRWGroup  any        local
> > #group MyROGroup  any        mynetwork

85c85
< view all    included  .1                               80
---

> > #view all    included  .1                               80

93,94c93,94
< access MyROGroup ""      any       noauth    exact      all    none
none
< access MyRWGroup ""      any       noauth    exact      all    all    all
---

> > #access MyROGroup ""      any       noauth    0      all    none   none
> > #access MyRWGroup ""      any       noauth    0      all    all    all

162,163c162,163
< syslocation Your City
< syscontact  Network Operations
---

> > syslocation Unknown (edit /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf)
> > syscontact Root <root at localhost> (configure /etc/snmp/snmp.local.conf)

452,454d451
< # Dell MegaRAID data will be exported on port 161 by the main snmpd
< pass .1.3.6.1.4.1.3582 /usr/sbin/percmain
<

458a456