Nagios Consultants/Commercial Support in Melbourne

Ian Orszaczki ian at griggle.net
Tue Mar 31 22:44:00 CEST 2009

Hi, I work for a fairly large company looking for at replacing/upgrading our
monitoring system.  We are now on Nagios 3.06 monitoring 1300 hosts and 8500
services via ssh (all from one server).

Does anybody know of any company offering Nagios consultancy or support in
Melbourne (or elsewhere in Australia) ? Its something that upper management
need before they will consider sticking with Nagios longer term.

I look forward to any responses including feedback on good/bad experiences
with them.

Cheers,
Ian O