orphaned service

shadih rahman shadhin71 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 16:36:15 CEST 2009

I am getting a lot of warnning for orphaned service.  I have the following
settings in nagios.  Can someone help me to get rid off these errors.
Thanks

1238508483] Warning: The check of service 'output_current' on host '
ire-460rsd-b-1-ups.net' looks like it was orphaned (results ne
ver came back).  I'm scheduling an immediate check of the service...

egrep 'status_update|reaper|orphan' /etc/nagios/nagios.cfg

status_update_interval=60
check_result_reaper_frequency=2
max_check_result_reaper_time=30
check_for_orphaned_services=1