Auto-Discovery

Russell Adams RLAdams at AdamsInfoServ.Com
Wed Mar 25 20:06:00 CET 2009

It doesn't appear to me that the configuration syntax has changed
significantly, but I haven't used 3.x yet.

NACE updates your templates, so the syntax shouldn't matter much. If
you write Nagios 3.x configs, and let NACE reuse them with variable
replacement, there shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks.