Antwort: Max concurrent service checks

Sascha.Runschke at gfkl.com Sascha.Runschke at gfkl.com
Wed Mar 25 12:06:06 CET 2009

Gian Paolo Buono <gpbuono at gmail.com> schrieb am 25.03.2009 10:39:20:

> from nagios.log I receive this message ?
>
> [1237973726] Max concurrent service checks (400) has been reached.
> Delaying further checks until previous checks are complete...
> [1237973726] Max concurrent service checks (400) has been reached.
> Delaying further checks until previous checks are complete...
> [1237973726] Max concurrent service checks (400) has been reached.
> Delaying further checks until previous checks are complete...
>
> any idea ? I is this a problem?

Well, that's up to you to decide.
You obviously told nagios to run no more then 400 checks at a time.
Nagios now reached that limit and delays further checks, so no more
then 400 processes are forked.

I don't know why you set that limit, do you? ;)

Take a look at the nagios.cfg and the "max_concurrent_checks" setting.

Regards
        Sascha

--
Sascha Runschke
IT-Infrastruktur

fon      : +49 (201) / 102-1879
fax      : +49 (201) / 102-1102105
mobil : +49 (173) / 5419665

GFKL Financial Services AG
Vorstand: Dr. Peter Jänsch (Vors.), Jürgen Baltes, Dr. Tom Haverkamp
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Georg F. Thoma
Sitz: Limbecker Platz 1, 45127 Essen, Amtsgericht Essen, HRB 13522