host downtime problem

Anirudh Srinivasan srianirudh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:13:09 CET 2009

Hey Folks,

I was asked to put the entire hostgroup for the downtime which i did . But
inspite of that i got alerts to my mail from few server from that hostgroup.

I selected both "schedule downtime for all host in this hostgroup"
                      "schedule downtime for all services in this hostgroup"

Can anyone please shed some light on this issue, and why is this happening.
Thanks
--
Anirudh Srinivasan