Linux Free memory % map file entry

Daniel Josephson daniel_josephson at coface.com
Fri Mar 20 22:20:34 CET 2009

Hi,

Can anyone help me to correct my map file for the performance data of the check_mem.pl plugin which is generating the following output to the service-perfdata.out:  OK: 91% (3669M) free memory.
I really only need to capture the free %   so that I can graph that. ( the graphing part is working great )
This is what I have now in my map file which is not working :
# Service type: Memroy Usage
# output: OK: 76% (774M) free memory.
/output:\((\d+)\%\)/
 and push @s, [ FreeMemory,
               [ percent,     GAUGE, $1 ] ];

I have nagios version 3.05 up and running and gathering performance data output for check_disk and check_mem successfully

-Dan