NAGIOSGRAPH not graphing

Eric Chatham echatham at broadvox.net
Fri Mar 20 14:33:33 CET 2009

I don't want to be a pest about this; I'm pulling teeth trying to get this to work.  Does anyone have a clue how to get this working?  I went out and bought the "Nagios, System and Network Monitoring" book by "Wolfgang Barth" last night for a reference.  Chapter 19 talks about Nagiosgraph.  After reading through the first few sections showing you how to set up Nagiosgraph, it looks almost identical to the INSTALL instructions that comes with the Nagsiosgraph package.

After looking at the graphs again this morning, it looks like some of the hosts (like PING) had data on the graphs for a short period of time last night and, then, nothing again.  What is going on?  What am I missing?  Why did it work for a short period of time and, then, not?

Eric Chatham