Scheduling Queue

Ricardo Maraschini ricardo.maraschini at opservices.com.br
Fri Mar 20 02:47:29 CET 2009

Hi Mathias,

----- "Matthias Krauss" <matthias at mailtower.de> escreveu:
> i wrote a script to workaround this issue, if anybody wants to know
> then
> get it here: http://it-operations.net/download/script/nagiosrepair.pl

I take a look at your script, its very useful while the development guys don't fix the issue, thanks. I believe that a better approach is to change your script to schedule a new service check through nagios pipe. What you think about that?

Using pipe we can insert a new service check to our Nagios and this server can schedule service checks dinamically.

-rm