Error collecting CPU/Load with NSClient++

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 22:20:51 CET 2009

BTW: running it from the Nagios server shows:

nagios at nephilim libexec]$ ./check_nt -H 10.100.150.101 -p 12489 -v
CPULOAD -l 5,85,95,15,80,95
CPU Load 2% (5 min average) 1% (15 min average) |   '5 min avg
Load'=2%;85;95;0;100 '15 min avg Load'=1%;80;95;0;100

So the daemon is (obviously or I wouldn't have other graphs) and it can
manually poll it. The other system I mentioned is configured identically
and is successfully graphing CPU trends...

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan