How to receive notification alert by sms to mobile phone using Nagios

Onotsky, Steve x55328 Steve.Onotsky at broadridge.com
Wed Mar 11 16:55:28 CET 2009

I've been messing around with this, off and on (as time permits).  How
did you set up your config to go to SMS only if email fails?

Thanks

Steve Onotsky

Server Support Technologist

Broadridge

Investor Communication Solutions, Canada

5970 Chedworth Way

Mississauga  ON  L5R 4G5

Tel: (905) 507-5328

Fax: (905) 507-5312