Mobile phone/non-WAP interface

D. Emmanuel Feinsmith daniel at danielemmanuelfeinsmith.com
Wed Mar 11 02:50:08 CET 2009

Yes, my iPhone Nagios App parses the output of status.cgi. For the
iPhone it's a particularly tricky problem due to the small amount of
memory available to applications. It's a pretty sophisticated little
multi-threaded application that does alot of incremental concurrent
small as possible and keep the user interface snappy even when on an
Edge iPhone.

Daniel.