free Page table entries

Tue Mar 10 22:32:46 CET 2009

To see all available performance monitors, simply open the Performance
Monitor application (perfmon.exe) and click on the + icon. In this case,
the performance monitor you'd want is under Memory and is called Free
System Page Table Entries. It is one of the more commonly monitored
counters, so you can probably google for it. If you include NSClient++
in your search, you'll get a lot of Nagios-specific information about it.

My TNTMonitoring agent also monitors it, BTW. You could download it and
simply take a look at the configuration file to see how to call it (btw,
the plugin I'm using to connect to NSClient++ is another GPL project of
mine - basically just a port to Windows of the standard NSClient++ plugin).

--
Kevin Keane
Owner

Office: 866-642-7116
http://www.4nettech.com

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. The information herein is intended only for use by the intended recipient(s) named above. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the e-mail and any copies, printouts or attachments thereof.