monitoring website

Harry John irvine.harris at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 08:33:55 CET 2009

Hello friends,
First of all thanks for ur immense support..
But im making some mistake,I get this error from nagios webpage

  Current Status:   CRITICAL
 (for 0d 0h 42m 23s) Status Information: (Return code of 127 is out of
bounds - plugin may be missing)

My command.cfg is as follows

# 'check_http' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_http
        command_line    $USER1$/check_http -I $HOSTADDRESS$ $ARG1$
        }
# 'check_http_path'
define command {
  command_name    check_http_path
  command_line    check_http -H '$ARG1$' -u '$ARG2$' -w $ARG3$ -c $ARG4$
}

i've the check_http plugin at  /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_http (with
chown nagios.nagios)

Should I change the commandline as it is just IP?
Thanks,
Harry

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:14 AM, Justin Pasher <justinp at newmediagateway.com