Any recommendations

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:11:15 CET 2009

Per the Nagios Exchange site, NagiosWeb only supports up to Nagios 2.x.
It also hasn't been updated since 2006. If you're going to do a new
Nagios install, you should be on 3.x.

If you're going to try one, you're probably best off with NagMin, but
realistically, unless you're going to make changes in the web frontend,
then crawl your server for what's changed and diff it, you aren't likely
to learn it. I just migrated from BB to Nagios following Wolfgang
Barth's "Nagios 2nd Edition" and its been really helpful to understand
the file structures and command-line, especially if you want to extend
Nagios with trending, etc. So this is where I politely say "suck it up
and read the manual... or at least a good book about it". :)

Of course, a few years of experience as a UNIX/Linux admin won't hurt
either...

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan