Strange thing about boot

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Mon Mar 9 16:50:58 CET 2009

Hi all

I've some problem with one nrpe-plugin write by...me.

In this plugin I check with md5 the output of some command (in fact a check
of the status of my raid card).

My plugin is launch by nrpe

	check_md5 -f command_with_path -checksum XXXXX

if the

	if command_with_path |md5sum = XXXX

		return everything is OK

	else
		return NO-OK

This plugin work fine until...I reboot the server.

After each reboot the nagios server tell me the checksum is wrong, but if I
launch the plugin manually it's working. But if I launch it from
nagios-server I've got NOOK.

But If I restart nrpe...everything working...until next reboot.

Anyone have a idea ?

Regards

JAS

NB: Nagios server : 3.0.6 run on FreeBSD 7.1
    nrpe-2.12 on FreeBSD 7.1

--
Albert SHIH
SIO batiment 15