Nagios Plugin question

syed jafar syed_jafar at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 17:32:15 CET 2009

Thanks, I will try this out.

Syed Jafar

Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 20:20:17 +0530
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] Nagios Plugin question
From: asam30 at gmail.com
To: jpratt at norwich.edu
CC: syed_jafar at hotmail.com; nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net

This is most likely because your mysql was compiled with sun cc with
non-gcc compiler flags. Two options here:

1. If you don't need check_mysql*, just configure with "--without-mysql"

2. If you need mysql checks, edit plugins/Makefile, look for MYSQLCFLAGS
and remove any non-gcc flag there.

shankar

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 12:55 AM, James Pratt <jpratt at norwich.edu> wrote:

> [...]

It appears you are missing mysql-devel pkg, or whatever it is named on
sunfreeware.com these days...

Regards,
Jamie

Shankar Asam