Migrate from Standard Nagios Setup to NDOUtils Setup

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Mar 6 20:27:37 CET 2009

On Mar 6, 2009, at 9:45 AM, Derek J. Morris wrote:

> Is there a clean, easy way to take my current configurations to the
> NDOUtils
> configuration. I am running 3.1.0 and have mysql running as well
> ready for ndo.
> Any help is appreciated.

There's no real migration. Nagios itself will continue to rely on it's
normal config files and log files. NDOUtils is just a way to store
that data in a DB for access by other applications. By specifying the
ndo module (and it's options), nagios will just start sending the data
you specify there as well.

--
Marc